2014年10月16日星期四

Taobao & Aliwangwang

Perhaps people do not know Alibaba very well, but nearly each Chinese netizen is familiar with Taobao.It has become the largest online retail shopping district in Asia. Taobao's original intention was for the large number of ordinary users and companies, everyone can use this populist platform. Since the state stepped up efforts to regulate SMS, making a large number of small and medium sized websites and personal websites lost their source of profit and unsustainable. Taobao gave small advertisement to the site above. Through advertisement, consumers learnt such an e-commerce site.



Due to the network effect, Taobao continues to become stronger and stronger since the amount of network users is growing larger and larger. While users are increasing, resources in this market will be more abundant, the market mechanism will satisfy consumers more, and the entire transaction will be more and more famous.


Aliwangwang is one of the greatest success of Taobao. It is a space for multiplayer to exchange their ideas. Individuals have the same fun, make friends and chat about sale. Users can not only expand friend circles, but also create own store base, timely promoting the latest baby announcement by the group. When joining the group, people can get new information quickly from other friends. Either buyer or seller can exchange life and working experience.

4 条评论:

  1. It is so useful for me that I have a further recognition of Taobao. I have some opinions on similar web sites. I hope we can have a communication when you are free.

    回复删除
  2. I think aliwangwang is not a typical social network. In fact, I barely use it. But from the experience I have, aliwangwang is more like a chat-tools and don't have your social relationship on it.

    回复删除
  3. Thanks for sharing your opinion about Taobao&Aliwangwang. As you say, Taobao owns a large number of users at this time, so it is good chance that Taobao can popularize its product---Aliwangwang. But one thing I should say, some similar products like qq, wechat, they have similar functions even have more powerful functions Aliwangwang haven't. I think it is a really good challenge.

    回复删除
  4. Thanks for your sharing. I am also a user of Tabao, and use Aliwangwang, too. I think it is the most excellent communication application of shopping applications. It's easy to use, and has lots of interesting functions. I can use it communicate with the seller or with the other consumers. And I totally agree that Aliwangwang is one of the reasons that make Tabao succeed.

    回复删除